Orthosis Finger Corrector Splints Adjustable tension applies a static progressive stretch to correct IP joint deviation.
Cushioned slide adjusts to provide a stabilizing counterforce at DIP or PIP. May help reduce the formation of Heberden’s or Bouchard’s nodes on the finger joints—two of the most common effects of arthritis.
- Lightweight wire splint allows the wearer to control the force to gradually bend fingers stuck in a straight or extended position
- The Orthosis Finger Corrector will help reduce a mild to severe contracture caused by a fractured, jammed finger or tendon injury
- To restore the final degrees of flexion, use aOrthosis Finger Corrector
- Soft straps and pads are Latex free
- Sizing and fitting by a health care provider is recommended
1x Orthosis Finger Corrector
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:
Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping
delay due to High Volume of Order